1. The following conditions apply to all events of the contractor RING BROS GARAGE SRL (hereby referred to as RINGBROS), in particular with Touristenfahrten where clients participate with the rental vehicles from RINGBROS, within RINGBROS events as well as trackday events on behalf of third parties. Trackdays are organized events on a Race circuit or a closed track, on which the clients are allowed to drive without speed limitation, while respecting the rules applicable to the course.
2. All events expressly do not serve the purpose of achieving maximum speeds or attempts to set lap times.
3. Only persons who have a valid driving license for the vehicle class of the car used at the event may participate. Clients agree to always behave considerately towards other clients.
4. It is required that safety belts of the vehicle are used during Touristenfahrten. Clients shall not risk themselves or others or the vehicles used, either intentionally or by gross negligence. Instructions of the organizer, their representatives and various assistants, as well as the route guidance must be followed unconditionally. Warning signs and flags must be observed and respected at all times, and the clients must behave accordingly. RINGBROS or the respective responsible organizer reserves the right to exclude a client from the event at any time. In such a case, no reimbursement will be made for the fees, expenses or expenses incurred for participation or accidents.
5. Participation in a driver’s briefing is obligatory for each client.
6. Passengers must be at least 16 years old and participate in the event at their own risk.
7. During a “Touristenfahrten, Trackday” a maximum of 2 people may be in the vehicle at any time.
8. The client is responsible for their own insurance for any risks associated with participation in the event and any liability is not accepted by RINGBROS. RINGBROS accepts no responsibility for any damages caused by the client.
9. The client recognizes the rules of use of the race track during the particular event and will abide by them.
10. All costs incurred by the client, e.g. due to damage to the route (guard rails, tire walls, track maintenance fees due to leaving the course, etc.) or to the use of towing vehicles in connection with the participation in the event, must be borne by the client. The costs will be paid directly and without delay to the operator of the race track. Should further costs related to the incident be received by RINGBROS at a later date, the client undertakes to reimburse these costs to RINGBROS upon submission of proof.
11. The client does not suffer from any cardiac or spinal problems or any other diseases or impairments that may affect participation on the event.
12. All events take place regardless of the weather conditions. RINGBROS reserves the right to change the event or to cancel the event in the event of force majeure or extraordinary circumstances, such as on the instructions or determinations from the circuit management and/or the operator of the race course, as well as an official order from the government or any other public entity. This does not result in a claim for damages or expenses against RINGBROS. For all terms of this contract, force majeure is understood as any circumstances that may cause failure or delay in the performance of the party’s obligations arising out of or caused by, directly or indirectly, forces beyond its control, including, without limitation, strikes, work stoppages, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, civil or military disturbances, nuclear or natural catastrophes, diseases, epidemic, pandemics or outbreak of widespread illness, acts of God, and interruptions, loss or malfunctions of utilities, communications or computer (software and hardware) services; being also understood that RINGBROS couldn’t have reasonably foreseen or provided against those circumstances, and shall use reasonable efforts to resume performance as soon as practicable.
13. If the booked event has to be cancelled or if the client cannot attend due to force majeure circumstances, the party who first has knowledge must communicate the other immediately. RINGBROS will issue a voucher of the full value of the booking, valid for the next 24 months, which can be used by the client in any event organized by RINGBROS once the impeding circumstance ceases. The same happens in case of a closure of the track or change of the track schedule and opening times.
14. If a closure happens during a commenced event RINGBROS will transfer the remaining laps to another event or issue a voucher valid for the next 24 months, which can be used in any event organized by RINGBROS, once the impeding circumstance ceases.
15. In the case of cancellation of the booked events or the booked vehicle as well as other services a reimbursement is made as follows: a. Cancellations within 14 days prior to the agreed date will not be refunded.
16. Cancellations between 14 and 30 days prior to the agreed date will be refunded at 50% of the price.
17. Cancellations made 30 days or more prior to the agreed date will be refunded at 75% of the.
18. A signed copy of these general terms and conditions must be submitted to RINGBROS upon registration for the event.
19. If a dashcam is installed in the rented vehicle, clients and accompanying persons agree upon signing below that the journey will be recorded for their safety and security by RINGBROS. The consent also includes photo, sound and film recordings, which are recorded during the event. RINGBROS is entitled to use these recordings free of charge for advertising purposes. Technical failure of video recording equipment leading to a loss of video does not entitle the client to any form of refund.
20. The parties agree to submit any disputes arising out of or in connection with this contract to the jurisdiction appointed in Bucharest, Romania, or, at the exclusive discretion of RINGBROS, to any other court where the client has residence or property.
For the rental of a vehicle
1. RINGBROS offers its own and third-party vehicles for events (Touristenfahrten, public driving,tourist days, road tours), which can be used during events.
2. The vehicles are inspected by RINGBROS and are handed over to the renter in a fully operational and traffic-safe condition. After expiry of the rental period, the vehicle must be returned immediately to RINGBROS (see item 4.). RINGBROS will check the vehicles following the return. If they are not returned fully fueled (petrol with 98 octane), the organizer will charge €3.00 per liter of missing fuel to the. In the case of heavy contamination of the vehicle (in particular of the interior), the renter has to pay the cleaning costs quoted to the renter by RINGBROS. RINGBROS accepts no liability for objects left in the vehicle!
3. In cases where the vehicle is not specifically hired for an entire day, the return has to be done as follows: The vehicles must always be returned to RINGBROS by 20:00 at the latest (subject to any other explicit agreement). In the case of a delayed return RINGBROS will charge the renter a separate fee of 15% of the booked service.
4. The vehicles are intended for use on the Nürburgring Nordschleife, Nürburgring Grand Prix Track, Driver safety center, as well as on the public road. The vehicles are to be used appropriately and responsibly. The renter will comply with all legal provisions in connection with the rental and in particular the provisions of the Road Traffic Regulations. The renter is required to pay any fines, penalties or similar which are connected with their use of the vehicle.
5. Rental of the hired vehicle to third parties is not permitted. Only the renter and/or specified persons designated in the contract are entitled to drive. RINGBROS reserves the right to offer the renter an alternative vehicle at their own discretion (eg in case of appropriate weather conditions, driver’s skills, vehicle availability etc.); The renter is to be informed immediately about a change of vehicle. A possible positive difference between the booked vehicle price and the price of the vehicle actually used will be reimbursed to the renter or exchanged for a voucher with a validity of 12 months at the choice of the renter. A change of vehicle by RINGBROS entitles the renter to terminate the contract. Costs incurred by the renter up to this point in time will not be reimbursed by RINGBROS.
6. During the journey the renter has to check the vehicle displays, in particular the engine, oil and water temperature(s). As soon as the renter notices any malfunction during the use of the vehicle, this must be reported immediately to RINGBROS. Any suspicion of a problem is also to be reported immediately to RINGBROS, as continuation can significantly damage the vehicle. The renter undertakes to pay any resulting costs due to an over-rev of the motor, by improper gear changes (or similar) that requires the checking of the technical condition of the engine.
7. The vehicle is to be used appropriately. RINGBROS reserves the right to ban the renter or to prohibit the further use of the vehicle in cases of improper use (such as drifting, burn-outs, etc.) and in cases of repeated or grossly improper use. Reimbursement of costs for the use of the vehicle does not take place in such cases. The renter must pay any costs for damage and/or above-average wear and tear of the vehicle (especially the tires) resulting from improper use.
8. The renter is responsible to pay for any damages caused to the rented vehicle, to the track (e.g. guardrails/barriers), to other vehicles or persons affected and for eventual recovery costs even when a supervisor is present in the passenger seat. This includes extreme cases where the supervisor has to assist in the driver controls (e.g. adjustment of the steering wheel in an attempt to avoid an accident).
For the financial responsibility of using a rental car
1. The renter agrees to be liable for all internal / external damage, theft or mechanical defects (e.g., clutch) occurring during the rental period resulting from negligence and/or improper handling of the vehicle. This is true regardless of which car is reserved. The renter is also liable for all repair costs or cost estimates by third parties. The renter accepts the following financial liabilities: • Touristenfahrten or any track or public driving on the Nürburgring Nordschleife: Ford Fiesta ST: 10.000€, BMW M2 COMPETITION: 50.000€ ,Ford Focus RS: 35.000€
1. The liability of the renter to compensate for damages shall be limited to only the amount of the actual loss or to the extent of the value lost, regardless of the above maximums. The renter is entitled to prove and dispute damages caused by negligent trading or improper use. The renter is also entitled to prove that loss of value has occurred to a lesser extent than quoted. In the case of damages caused intentionally, a complete claim for 100% of all damages, regardless of the above maximums, applies. The renter / driver does not acquire ownership of the vehicle or of individual vehicle parts upon any payment(s). 2. Third-party damages: The renter accepts liability of claims of third parties on public roads for up to €5,000 and for trips on a racetrack (including touristenfahrten on the Nürburgring Nordschleife) for up to €10,000. In the case of damages caused intentionally or due to gross negligence, a complete claim for 100% of all damages, regardless of the above maximums, applies.
On the public road:
1. RINGBROS reserves the right to require a deposit on any vehicle type at its own discretion (e.g. in case of bad weather conditions / age of the driver / driving behavior)
1.Participation in the event is at the client’s own responsibility! The client bears the sole civil and criminal liability for all damage caused by him to the vehicle he is using. The client waives his right to hold RINGBROS, their representatives and the various agents, as well as the operator of the circuit and his representatives and assistants, to all claims arising out of personal injury, material damage and property damage, with the exception of such damages resulting from intent and gross negligence.
2. In the event that any third party claims arise in connection with the participation of the client in the event, the client explicitly releases RINGBROS, their representatives and the various agents, as well as the operator of the racetrack and his agents and assistants, from any liability.
3.The client has read the conditions of participation from RINGBROS and also declares to comply with all conditions and rules of the operator of the race course in connection with their participation.
4. Any verbal side agreements are not valid. Further agreements are required to be in written form to be valid.